Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.809 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 90% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,752TL ($1,248) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)