Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,602TL (COL$2,069,304) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)