Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00116 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,530TL (COL$3,909,831) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)