Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01140 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,008TL (439,378 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)