Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01213 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,226TL (513,234 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (42 minutes ago)