Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.861 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,454TL (5,174 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)