Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.902 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,643TL (4,041 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (24 minutes ago)