Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19542 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 1,680TL (E£ 8,597) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)