Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19842 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,594TL (E£ 13,072) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)