Cost of living comparison between Hurghada, Egypt and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19575 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,428TL (E£ 22,623) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)