Cost of living in Huizhou, China vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.775 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,102TL (11,738元) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)