Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.058 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,276TL (€1,861) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)