Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.689 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,785TL (Q8,398) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padang costs Rp 7,850 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tel Aviv costs 7 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$500 (38 minutes ago)