Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.819 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,601TL (Q23,933) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)