Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.712 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,565TL (Q20,465) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (42 minutes ago)