Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49490 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,402TL (Q35,162) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (42 minutes ago)