Cost of living comparison between Hubli, India and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05112 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,753TL (₨73,421) in Hubli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)