Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13859 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,221TL (23,243 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)