Cost of living comparison between Hualian, Taiwan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10942 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,574TL (32,662 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,400 (about 2 hours ago)