Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11955 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 47% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,601TL (38,483 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)