Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11593 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,895TL (76,731 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)