Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11937 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 49% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,642TL (38,891 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)