Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10516 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 134% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,523TL (347,312 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)