Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11960 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 65% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,951TL (33,038 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)