Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10566 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 137% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 40,277TL (381,203 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)