Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11965 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 74% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,524TL (37,811 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)