Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18139 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,147TL (149,659 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)