Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17301 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 53% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,961TL (34,452 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Blantyre costs 400 Kwacha (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guilin costs 10元 (about 1 hour ago)