Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05451 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,660TL (₨48,800) in Howrah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 3 hours ago)