Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05562 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,401TL (₨61,145) in Howrah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)