Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.924 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 41,681TL (kr45,101) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 7 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)