Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 58% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,935TL (kr34,583) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (32 minutes ago)