Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 246% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 43,237TL (kr79,581) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)