Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 104% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,901TL (kr8,428) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)