Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.989 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 64% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 45,955TL (kr46,473) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)