Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 230% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 41,235TL (kr80,147) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)