Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.799 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 84% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,164TL (kr8,961) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (about 3 hours ago)