Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.596 TRY / SBD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 150% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,492TL (10,886 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)