Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49857 TRY / SBD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 144% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,622TL (11,276 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)