Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39236 TRY / SBD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 405% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 94,636TL (241,199 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)