Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45921 TRY / SBD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 470% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 85,459TL (186,099 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)