Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44172 TRY / SBD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 459% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 87,410TL (197,886 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)