Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01056 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 26% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 480TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 354TL (33,507 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (25 minutes ago)