Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01242 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 22% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 610TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 476TL (38,297 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)