Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00873 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 20% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 1,834TL (210,210 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)