Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.732 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,006TL (元4,108) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)