Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.517 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 70% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,177TL (元17,738) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 189,250 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 707 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (22 minutes ago)