Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.523 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 116% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,963TL (AU$1,409) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (about 1 hour ago)