Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.787 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 117% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,635TL (AU$2,022) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)