Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.794 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 231% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 53,827TL (GH₵67,808) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (29 minutes ago)