Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05548 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,123TL (₨74,322) in Hisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)