Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05546 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,154TL (₨74,898) in Hisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)