Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04057 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 111% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,064TL (¥124,823) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (37 minutes ago)