Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03223 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 131% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,074TL (¥157,403) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (about 1 hour ago)