Cost of living in Himeji, Japan vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04855 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 119,701TL (¥2,465,548) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)