Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03235 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 126% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,975TL (¥153,798) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Guelph costs C$7 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)