Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03321 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 105% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 154,106TL (¥4,640,449) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)