Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04307 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 131% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,076TL (¥117,862) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (33 minutes ago)