Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.001 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 151% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,274TL (6,265 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)