Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.107 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 153% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,574TL (5,036 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (40 minutes ago)