Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.434 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 75% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 56,135TL (39,134 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)