Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.997 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 169% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,924TL (€3,234) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (37 minutes ago)