Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.541 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 102% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,248TL (9,700 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (44 minutes ago)