Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43819 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 97% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,740TL (10,817 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dili costs $20 (33 minutes ago)