Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46314 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 97% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,122TL (11,059 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)