Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.150 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 43,135TL (€7,014) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)