Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.528 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 91% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,777TL (元9,050) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)