Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.784 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,087TL (9,041元) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)