Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.919 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 81% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,518TL (1,153 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)