Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.607 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 142% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 45,341TL (12,570 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)