Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.294 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 48% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 53,394TL (8,484 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)