Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.332 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 42,901TL (8,046 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)