Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.654 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 91% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,591TL (986 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)