Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.846 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 93% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,006TL (1,033 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €450 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)