Cost of living comparison between Hasselt, Belgium and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.351 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 183% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 46,054TL (€13,743) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)