Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00819 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 357% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,962TL (1,338,592 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)