Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00659 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 920% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 956,061TL (144,982,200 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (29 minutes ago)