Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00650 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 874% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 912,699TL (140,391,584 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (37 minutes ago)