Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.594 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 47% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,819TL (元6,430) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)