Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 90% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,436TL (元54,138) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)