Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49269 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 83% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,618TL (元58,085) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)