Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.731 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 56% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,735TL (元5,110) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)