Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.495 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 71% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,941TL ($1,127) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)