Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.766 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 157% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,076TL ($8,518) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (28 minutes ago)