Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.077 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 68% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,857TL ($946) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)