Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19045 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,463TL (33,934 Birr) in Harar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)