Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 190% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 45,319TL (€11,623) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)