Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 TRY / VND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,594TL (17,446,419 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)