Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 TRY / VND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,586TL (149,460,397 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)