Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 TRY / VND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,796TL (140,993,017 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)