Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.717 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 71% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,433TL (元6,186) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (38 minutes ago)