Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.691 TRY / TND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,475TL (2,055 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)