Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.817 TRY / TND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 40% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,637TL (2,002 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (18 minutes ago)