Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.581 TRY / TND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 101% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,157TL (19,071 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)