Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.541 TRY / TND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 40% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,493TL (2,266 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)