Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.564 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 107% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,547TL (NZ$1,774) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)