Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03182 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,004TL (¥597,228) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)