Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,875TL (35,197 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)