Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39739 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 219% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,973TL (30,130 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (about 1 hour ago)