Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46659 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 88% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,331TL (9,282 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)