Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 67% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,108TL (35,341 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)