Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 90% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,749TL (9,086 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)