Cost of living comparison between Hakodate, Japan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03074 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 197% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 46,468TL (¥1,511,402) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)