Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 TRY / VND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,178TL (19,195,729 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)