Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 95% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,079TL (4,546 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)