Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.056 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 88% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,317TL (4,088 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)