Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03374 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 1,500TL (₨44,454) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)