Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.056 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 115% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,598TL (5,303 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)