Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03454 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,177TL (¥120,935) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)