Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03129 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 244% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,259TL (¥263,946) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (27 minutes ago)