Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00741 TRY / AMD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 40% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,236TL (706,135Dram) in Gyumri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)