Cost of living in Győr, Hungary vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01885 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,386TL (444,979 Ft) in Győr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (about 1 hour ago)