Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02262 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,538TL (510,025 Ft) in Győr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)